Please select an option below.

Report an accident or injury 

Report a safety concern

Call 9-1-1


Click here to report an accident or injury that occurred on the University of Washington campus.



Click here to report a safety concern that could lead to an accident or injury.



If there is an emergency, call 9-1-1 to speak with a police dispatcher.