- If you do not have a UW NetID, ask your department/unit for sponsorship.
- Temporary UWNetIDs cannot be used to access courses.
- Get help accessing our online courses if you encounter an error message when trying to sign in.
Find your course
- Search a list of safety courses and schedules.
- Use the Training Course Selection Guides to find required and recommended courses based on job hazards.
- View a list of courses for Office of Research personnel.
- Make a Departmental Training Request for courses that cannot be accommodated through an open enrollment course.
View online and instructor-led course descriptions and schedules, and register for required and recommended health and safety training courses (UWNetID required). Use the search feature to find specific courses or filter courses by mode, type, or work area.
View, change or cancel a safety training course registration by accessing the Safety Training Registration tool.
View training records by organization code, manager or individual using the Safety Training Report tool.