EH&S Training provides health and safety training courses that meet regulatory and policy requirements and support a culture of safety for the University of Washington. We offer online, classroom, and blended courses, and provide guides to help personnel find classes appropriate for their work.
Most EH&S courses are free to faculty, staff, and students with a valid UW NetID. Please keep in mind:
- If you do not have a UW NetID, ask your department/unit for sponsorship.
- Temporary UWNetIDs cannot be used to access courses.
- UW alumni who have trouble accessing courses should contact the Training team.
Use the menu on the left hand side of this page for the following:
- Search Safety Courses and Schedules
- Track your EH&S Training Records and Registration
- Use the Training Course Selection Guides
- Find tools specific to Office of Research and Facilities personnel
- Make a Departmental Training Request
View online and instructor-led course descriptions, schedules, and registration for UW personnel (UWNetID required). Use the search feature to find specific courses or filder courses by mode, type, or work area.