Recent updates to EH&S's health and safety resources include:
- Room Occupancy Limits - Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention - added 1/15/21
- COVID-19 Quarantine and Testing Risk Framework for Field Work - updated 1/15/21
Updated guidance to match new CDC guidance for 10-day quarantine
Added 14-day quarantine requirement when returning from a country where the 501Y.V variant has been circulating
Added 14-day recommended quarantine after returning to Washington
- Quarantine and Isolation Guidance - updated FAQ "How long should I quarantine?" on 1/4/21, updated FAQ "Should I quarantine after traveling?" on 1/11/21
- NEW Electrostatic Sprayers Focus Sheet - added 12/21
- NEW Eating Space Guidelines for COVID-19 Prevention - added 12/21
- NEW Study Space Guidelines for COVID-19 Prevention - added 12/21
The COVID-19 situation is evolving and EH&S will update its guidance as new information becomes available.
Join the EH&S COVID-19 mailing list get regular updates. Click on "Enter this group" to add yourself to the list.