Recent updates to EH&S COVID-19 health and safety resources include:
- COVID-19 Quarantine and Testing Risk Framework for Field Work - updated 5/4/21 (see the log of changes for specific updates)
- UW COVID-19 Face Covering Policy - updated 5/4/21 (see the log of changes for specific updates)
- COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for In-Person Events - updated 4/22/21 to include requirements for photography events and graduation events, updated attendance limits
- University of Washington COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace (Word, PDF) - updated 4/7/21 to align with Phase 3 requirements (see the log of changes for specific updates)
- New FAQs about COVID-19 vaccination added to the UW COVID-19 frequently asked questions webpage on 3/30/21 and 3/31/21.
- Face Covering Requirements FAQs - added new FAQ for fully vaccinated UW personnel on 3/29/21 and updated FAQs on 3/18/21 to clarify the requirement to wear a face covering in public spaces and guidance for using an alternative type of face covering with clear panels
- Guidance for fully vaccinated UW personnel - article published 3/29/21, updated on 4/21 and 5/3
The COVID-19 situation is evolving; EH&S will update its guidance as new information becomes available.
Join the EH&S COVID-19 mailing list get regular updates. Click on "Enter this group" to add yourself to the list. You must log in with your UWNetID to access the mailing list.