The University of Washington has multiple locations where KN95, KF94, N95 and surgical masks can be picked up through the 2023/2024 academic year.
Masks will be available to UW students and personnel at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Information and circulation desks at UW Libraries locations
- Classroom Services (T-wing Room T291A) service point in the Magnuson Health Sciences Center
- Willow Hall, 4294 Whitman Ln NE – Pick up at Willow Desk
- Lander Hall, 1201 NE Campus Pkwy – Pick up at Lander Desk
- Poplar Hall, 1302 NE Campus Pkwy – Pick up at UW Food Pantry, Room 210
- UW Tower – Pick up at security desk, 1st floor
- The HUB – Pick up at the Information Desk
- UW Medicine at South Lake Union, C Building, 850 Republican St – Pick up at front lobby reception desk
Founders Hall (UW1), 18115 Campus Way NE – Pick up at first floor front desk
- Surgical masks are available in dispensers placed at building entrances
- Limited supply of KN95 masks available one-per-person at the UW Tacoma Library and the University Y Help Desk
- Snoqualmie Building (SNO), 1902-10 Commerce St – Pick up at front desk, 1st floor
- Dougan Building, 1721 Jefferson Ave – Pick up at Tacoma Food Pantry, Room 104
UW units needing supplies of masks should purchase those and other PPE from UW Procurement Services. The locations above are intended to supply masks for individual use only and are not stocked to supply masks in bulk for other units, labs, or classrooms.
Many of the above locations will also be offering free rapid antigen tests. Visit the COVID-19 testing webpage for more information.