Crystalline Silica Safety Training
This course will provide general crystalline silica safety information so that employees that may be using or disturbing materials containing crystalline silica can be properly prepared to minimize and prevent exposure. The following materials are included in the training.
- What crystalline silica is
- Materials that may contain crystalline silica
- Routes of exposure and related diseases
- Regulatory information such as permissible exposure limits
- Table 1 and Exposure Assessments
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical Surveillance
- Regulated Areas
Personel that may work with or disturb materials containing crystalline silica.