The University of Washington COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace (Word) helps ensure the health and safety of personnel by reducing the potential for COVID-19 transmission at the University of Washington. For more information about the University's plan for a safe return to the workplace, please visit the Back to the Workplace Task Force page.
Log of changes on 4/7/21:
- Added links to new and updated EH&S COVID-19 prevention resources, including the Room Occupancy Limits Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention
- Clarified that COVID-19 prevention measures are required regardless of vaccination status
- Updated public health guidance in section 5.B.
- Clarified the use of face shields in section 5.E.
- Added links to additional resources to communicate hazards for personnel working with disinfectants in section 5.F.
- Added links to additional COVID-19 resources in section 7.
- Added recommendation to encourage employees and students to activate the Washington Exposure Notification – WA Notify app on their mobile devices in section 5.B.
Changes to earlier versions:
- Replaced link to Governor Inslee's Safe Start requirements to Washington state COVID-19 reopening guidance on 1/15/21.
- Updated definition of close contact to match CDC definition on10/29/20.
- Updated contact for COVID-19 Response Team on 9/25/20.
- Changed visitor log retention to 30 days on 8/13/20.