First published on
05/15/2020 - 16:15
Refer to the Facemask Focus Sheet (updated 9/17/21) for quick guidance on when face coverings are required, when face coverings can be removed and what type of face covering is acceptable.
Log of changes:
- Updated requirement to wear a face covering outdoors at events with 500 attendees on 9/17/21.
- Added types of face coverings that are acceptable on 9/17/21.
- Updated graphic on page 2 to match CDC graphics on 9/14/21.
- Added sections to address when a face covering can be removed and which type of face covering is acceptable on 9/14/21.
- Updated requirements to align with revisions to the UW COVID-19 Face Covering Policy on 9/14/21.
- Removed surgical mask information on 9/14.21.
- Updated links from "Safe Start requirements" to "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery plan" on 1/11/21
- Updated requirement to wear face coverings in public areas on 3/18/21
- Updated link to CDC guidance for selecting, wearing and cleaning face coverings on 3/18/21