The COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for In-Person Events (Word) provides guidance for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and for compliance with Washington state and local public health requirements at in-person events sponsored by or conducted at the University of Washington premises, including leased spaces.
For events that don’t require approval through the UUF process, event organizers must submit a completed In-Person Event COVID-19 Prevention Plan to the relevant University unit representative or sponsor.
Log of changes:
- Updated Applicability section on 1/20/21, 1/29/21 and 2/5/21.
- Replaced Phase 3 and Phase 4 requirements with 'TBD" - updated 1/20/21
- UW Affiliation in Phase 1 and 2 changed to "Events organized, sponsored or hosted by a UW unit" - updated 1/20/21
- Deleted rows for Event Purpose and Venue - updated 1/21/20
- Updated Attendance Limits in Phases 1 and 2 to align with Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery phase requirements - updated 1/20/21
- Updated the In-Person Event COVID-19 Prevention Plan checklist to limit in-person meetings to "capacity limits" and removed mention of "Safe Start" - updated 1/20/21
- These guidelines do not apply to "University-led youth programs, e.g., child care, pre-school, seasonal youth programs or other youth directed events" - added 12/18/20