First published on
05/07/2020 - 20:15
The COVID-19 Information for Units with Contractors and Vendors Working on Site is for University units to follow or review with contractors or vendors hired to work in University facilities.
Log of changes:
- Removed requirement to perform daily symptom monitoring in child care settings on 9/22/21.
- Updated vaccination requirements on 9/10/21 to align with Governor Inslee’s vaccination proclamation 21-14.1.
- Updated face coverings section to align with revised UW COVID-19 Face Covering Policy on 8/13/21.
- Updated guidance to align with the revised UW COVID-19 Prevention Plan on 7/28/21.
- Removed COVID-19 symptom list (12/11/20)
- Added new section "Contractors and vendors traveling to a University location from outside Washington state" (12/11/20)
- In section 6 Contractors and vendors traveling to a University location from outside Washington state, replaced two paragraphs mentioning Washington Safe Start requirements and phases with links to Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery (1/12/21)