The following resources are described in the COVID-19 Safety Training: Back to the Workplace and are available to all University personnel:
- COVID-19 Response and Prevention Team contact information
- UW COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
- Vaccine Information
- FAQ ”What do I do if I feel sick?”
- FAQ “What do I do if I have confirmed or suspected COVID-19?
- Husky Coronavirus Testing
- Quarantine and Isolation Guidance
- Reporting Requirements
- COVID-19 Case Response
- UW HR Working During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol
- Face Covering Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions
The University’s COVID-19 Safety Training: Back to the Workplace includes information to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 on our campuses, such as staying home if you are sick, symptom attestation, proper hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection procedures, face coverings and personal protective equipment. COVID-19 Safety Training: Back to the Workplace must be completed by all University personnel before or upon returning to work on site at a University location.
View this list of resources as a printable PDF.