Updated April 5, 2022
The following resources are described in the COVID-19 Safety Training and are available to all University personnel:
- UW COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace
- COVID-19 vaccination requirement for on-site volunteers
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- University’s COVID-19 frequently asked questions
- COVID-19 Response and Prevention Team
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance and Requirements Flowchart
- Quarantine and Isolation Guidance
- COVID-19 Case Response
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol
- Face Covering Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
- Advisory Information for Voluntary Respirator Use
Additional COVID-19 prevention resources are available on the Environmental Health & Safety Department website.
COVID-19 Safety Training must be completed by all University personnel before or upon returning to work on site at a University location.
Visit the Environmental Health & Safety Training webpage for additional information about required and recommended health and safety training courses.
View this list of resources as a printable PDF.