Updated September 29, 2022
The following resources are described in the COVID-19 Safety Training and are available to all University personnel:
- UW COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace
- COVID-19 vaccination requirement
- UW Human Resources on-site work requirements
- UW Procurement vaccination requirements for suppliers, vendors and contractors
- COVID-19 Public Health Flowchart
- UW campus COVID-19 testing options
- COVID-19 Response and Prevention Team contact
- University's Isolation Guidance
- COVID-19 Case Response
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol
- UW COVID-19 Face Covering Policy
- Advisory Information for Voluntary Respirator Use
- University’s COVID-19 frequently asked questions
Additional COVID-19 prevention resources are available on the Environmental Health & Safety Department website.
COVID-19 Safety Training must be completed by all University personnel before or upon returning to work on site at a University location.
Visit the Environmental Health & Safety Training webpage for additional information about required and recommended health and safety training courses.
View this list of resources as a printable PDF.