The Environmental Health & Safety Department (EH&S) is hosting webinars in collaboration with campus partners to assist University units with developing and implementing COVID-19 prevention plans in support of a safe return to in-person work.
The COVID-19 Prevention for the Workplace Webinars will cover the required elements of unit and site-specific COVID-19 prevention plans. EH&S's subject matter experts and COVID-19 site supervisors will provide recommendations and examples of plan implementation. Representatives from UW Human Resources, Office of Academic Personnel, UW Facilities, UW Bothell and UW Tacoma will be available to answer questions.
The webinars are intended for UW personnel responsible for the development and implementation of unit or site-specific COVID-19 prevention plans, including unit administrators, supervisors/managers and COVID-19 site supervisors.
Click on a date below to register:
- Thursday, July 23 @ 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30 @ 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 5 @ 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Each webinar will present similar content; registering for more than one webinar is not necessary, but optional.
Participants are encouraged to prepare for the webinar:
- Complete the COVID-19 Safety Training: Back to the Workplace.
- Submit questions prior to the webinar.
- Bring a copy of your COVID-prevention plan, or review the checklist in Attachment A of the University’s COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Workplace.
The webinars will be recorded and available for later viewing on the EH&S website.
Please contact EH&S at email@example.com with questions.