You have selected the online Lock-Out/Tag-Out Refresher class.
This course is refresher training for electricians, plumbers, HVAC, or any
personnel who work on or around de-energized systems (electrical, steam,
pressure, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, or other) to conduct maintenance or
repair work. If you do not do this kind of work, please refrain from taking
this course as there is a fee charged to the University for each individual
that opens the online course.
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.