You have selected the online Ladder Safety class.
This course is for Facilities personnel or any UW employee who frequently
uses ladders. If you do not use ladders at work, please refrain from taking this
course as there is a fee charged to the University for each individual that
opens the online course.
If you work on scaffolds, roofs, personnel lifts, or other elevated work
surfaces, you must also take the Fall Protection Training class.
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.