You have selected the online Back Injury Prevention class.
This course is for any person who lifts 20 or more pounds, lifts objects of
any weight higher than 3 feet above the waist, pushes or pulls objects
regularly, or completes other repetitive motions that may lead to back injury.
If you do not do this type of work, please refrain from taking this course as
there is a fee charged to the University for each individual that opens the
If you have ergonomic questions or concerns related to your work station or
work duties, or if you have a musculoskeletal injury, please review the EH&S
web page or call 206-543-7388.
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.